- Mozzarella Cheese
- Avocado (Optional)
- Vinaigrette dressing
- Wash the tomatoes
- Cut up the tomatoes
- Cut the avocado
- Cut the mozzarella (Many steps involve cutting the food, I know.)
- Mix all together in a bowl (Add some salt if you want!)
- Add some vinaigrette- Be careful to not add too much, you don’t want it to be overpowering.
Super Easy pizza:
Pinterest recipes never seem to go as planned for me… They always end up getting burnt, under baked, or I just end up not having certain ingredients. This pizza crust is super easy and has ingredients that are so simple, you should have them somewhere in your cupboard! Just sprinkle some cheese and sauce on top, and bake it! I have made it twice, and each time it has been amazing! Here is the link I got on Pinterest: http://houseofyumm.com/no-yeast-pizza-dough/#_a5y_p=3128184
Ten out of ten stars, recommend!
Chicken and Noodles:
- Canned Chicken (One large can)
- Cheese (As much as you want)
- Cream of Chicken soup (One can)
- Potato Chips (Optional)
- Cook the pasta
- Basically, just mix all of the ingredients together and heat them on the stove! When the cheese is melted and the dish is hot, just spoon it out into a bowl. I like to add some potato chips on top to create a nice crunch and some saltiness.
Macaroni and Cheese with Corn:
- Linguini Noodles
- Shredded Cheese
- Canned corn
- Cook the pasta
- Add in as much cheese as you want to the pan after draining the water
- Stir in a can of corn with some of the juice for extra flavor
Thanks for reading! If you try any of these recipes, don’t forget to comment down below with how it turned out! With all of these recipes, you can add more of each ingredient to get bigger servings! The measurements are not exact at all, but they are all pretty hard to mess up. I will add more to the post if I think of any other recipes. See you in a bit.